CPF awarded their first Million pound+ contract!
Following initial first stage tendering procedures CPF were carried forwarded to second stage client presentations along with one other of our competitors.
Although we are a lot smaller than our competitor the friendly and cost efficient company structure and operating procedures won the vote and we were awarded the contract at Bifold Fluid power in Chadderton, Oldham.
The scheme valued at just over £1m was to refurbish a large industrial building comprising approximately 9500m² of production/warehousing and office space. Works involved extensive internal and external works briefly comprising:
- New 450m² Mezzanine Floor providing additional first floor office space, boardroom, meeting rooms and assembly area.
- Full M&E re-design and fit-out
- New partitioned offices, comms room and meeting rooms.
- New floor coverings throughout including carpets/vinyl and special twin pack paint application to the warehouse floor
- New toilet block facilities to both floors including Corian vanity units, IPS system and cubicles all manufactured by our sister company CPF Manufacturing Ltd
- New one hour fire rated compartment walls and windows along with new rapid rise doors in place of roller shutters.
- New disable lift and platform link extension.
- New cleanroom production facility with Whiterock clad walls, ceilings and vinyl flooring.
- New electric substations
- Site perimeter steel security fencing
- Extended concrete hard standing complete with drainage
- External galvanised fire escape staircases
- Increased car parking facilities
- Solar reflective window films
- Smoking and cycle shelters
Works commenced in December and site handover at the end of April.